Club Penguin Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site made for Club Penguin and some other cool stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spore - Coming 9th Of September

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FlowerPower
Rookie
Rookie
FlowerPower

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Spore - Coming 9th Of September Empty
PostSubject: Spore - Coming 9th Of September   Spore - Coming 9th Of September Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:29 am

Spore Is A Great New Game Coming Soon To The Stores!
You Will Start Out As A Single Cell And Then Slowly Evole Into Your Own Little Creture From There You Will Be Able To Build A City Of Your Own Desighn Easily And Fast! You Will Be Able To Take Your Cretures Two Other Planets And Even Other Solor Systems. The Game Will Be Shaped By How You Play It! You Can Desighn Every Thing From Noes To Toes Of Your Creture! It Might Just Be The Best Game Ever!

Please Ask Any Questions About The Game!
Back to top Go down
Zadar2
Admin
Admin
Zadar2

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Spore - Coming 9th Of September   Spore - Coming 9th Of September Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:44 am

Wow! That sounds so cool. By starting as a cell to creature wich you can make your self...AWESOME GAME! I will buy it definately!
Back to top Go down
https://cpcommunity.forumakers.com
FlowerPower
Rookie
Rookie
FlowerPower

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Spore - Coming 9th Of September   Spore - Coming 9th Of September Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:57 am

Thats Good =D me 2 + i its online so you can battle with other people or allie them. =D

ps why does it still say rookie on my account? O_o
Back to top Go down
Zadar2
Admin
Admin
Zadar2

Male Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Spore - Coming 9th Of September   Spore - Coming 9th Of September Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:25 am

Becouse you dont have 10 posts. When you have 10 pints you will get a star and a ''Member'' instead of ''Rookie''.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cpcommunity.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spore - Coming 9th Of September   Spore - Coming 9th Of September Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spore - Coming 9th Of September
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Community :: PC Games-
Jump to: